[access-uk] Re: Back Button in iOS

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:22:15 -0000

Hi Carol,

Smiles, yes thanks.  I know where the back button is but it simply would not
work.  You can double tap it and it'll sit there waiting for the next number
ten bus!  I ended up last night doing a reset of the OS which ended up
frying the phone!  I then had to do a full restore from iTunes which seemed
to sort it all out.  It's now working fine thanks.

Thanks to all for advice.

Steve