[access-uk] Re: BBC News home page

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:40:39 +0100

I've had some problems occasionally with the situation Damon mentions, I'm
using jfw8 with IE7.  However, I have found that in most cases, if I go to
Insert F7 for the list of links and highlighting the story I want, then
tabbing to activate link button, I normally get to the story I want.
However, I have found that getting to the wrong story by pressing enter on
some links does cause me to go to a story I didn't intend looking at

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne