[access-uk] Re: BBC News home page

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:46:20 +0100

Damon

I often use BBC news, and I have JAWS 6.1 and IE 6.  I don't think I have
experienced the problem you mention.

I get a daily e-mail of the top headlines for the subjects I am interested
in.  Each headline is followed by a link to the full story, which I cut and
paste into my browser.

I also have accessible RSS news and sometimes access stories from there.

I do also choose stories from the main site if I spot anything I want to
read, and I think the links have always gone to the right story.

Wendy

  _____