[access-uk] Re: Audio description as standard on Sony TVs

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:54:34 +0100

Ray, Panasonic have it as standard too.  And when digital switch-over
starts in Whitehaven in October, anyone in receipt of DLA will be
entitled to a free box which will have one-touch access to AD or
subtitles.  If anyone has any concerns about either the kit or the
process, please feel free to email me privately as I have access to the
men who know about these things.

Ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.