[access-uk] Re: Audasity

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:59:51 +0100

It's been a LONG time since I used it, and I don't have access to a Mac,
but a recent
answer<http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/54675/how-can-i-send-my-computers-audio-to-multiple-outputs>
says
the following, which ties in with my recollection:

   1. Open Audio MIDI Setup from *Applications > Utilities*.
   2. Click the + button in the bottom left corner and select "Create
   Multi-Output Device".
   3. Check "Built-In Output" (this may already be checked) and the
   Soundflower output of your choice.
   4. Right-click (or control-click) the device you just created and select
   "Use this device for sound output".

Hope this helps!