[access-uk] Re: Anyone having problems with the Accessable BBC Listen Again?

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 03:21:05 -0000

Hi Ibby.

There must be something else wrong with my computer mate. The version at the URL you provided is the one which I downloaded and installed this morning 3.7.4 and when I select the BBC I Player Listen again function, none of the usual list comes up. I get a blank screen.

I'll have a look at the settings again but as it is a fresh installation, I have not made any choices or changed anything.

Thanks for your assistance, but it's really looking like a re-format for me, or rather, my wife.

Thanks again.

Very best wishes.
Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>