[access-uk] Re: Anyone Got a Hotpoint Manual

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:57:52 +0100

Hello Carol,

Thanks, that should be helpful. If you could scan it and send
the results as a plain text file (no pictures, that would be
fine if convenient to you.

Best regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx