[access-uk] Re: Anyone Got a Hotpoint Manual

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:23:59 +0100

I found the following at http://www.hotpoint.co.uk by
clicking on the Special Needs link on the main page.  Got to
be worth a telephone call, surely?

George.

To order your Braille Controls and Arthritic Control please
telephone Hotpoint Service on 08709 066066. An operator will
be waiting to take your call and be pleased to help you,
just simply explain to them you wish to order a Braille
Control or Arthritic Control for your appliance. All you
will be asked to do is provide them with the type of
appliance, model number, required colour and, for Braille
controls, whether you would require the instruction on CD or
cassette. Braille Controls are fitted by one of our Service
engineers and Arthritic Handles will be sent to you in the
post.