[access-uk] Re: Active speech on Nokia's

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:21:06 -0000

Hi Barry,

By Active Speech, I assume you mean Voice Aid.  No, it is not that good.
You can view contacts for example, but you can't use it to review text
messages that you are composing, because it has no notion of what a cursor
is.

Tomtom is completely unusable by a blind person to my knowledge, even with
Talks.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services: