[access-uk] Active speech on Nokia's

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:21:04 -0000

Hi all

I'm sorry that this question is rather none specific, but can anyone tell me
how good the active speech is on the newer Nokia mobiles or any other makes
for that matter.  Is it good enough for a totally blind person to use the
phone?  I've been told that the Nokia E61 is good, and it comes with Tom-Tom
that can be used on foot, but the recommendation came from a sighted friend
who cannot quite appreciate the finer details.

Thanks

Barry