[access-uk] Re: Accidental removal of IE!

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:00:17 +0100

Carol -

I've not used the restore option yet in XP, so not sure quite how it works.
If I haven't set any restore points yet, can I still just type in a date say
some time last week, and the system will revert back to how it was then? Is
XP that clever that it keeps it's own log of it's settings day-by-day? I'd
be pleasantly surprised if it was like that, though I suspect that if I
haven't set a date previously for a restore to go back to, then I'm stuffed,
as they say in polite society <smile>

Andy