[access-uk] Re: Accessible web content management system or creator

  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:47:18 +0100

Hi,

I have tried a few of these on my own box, and found most of them to
have those awful menu interfaces that are totally inaccessible without a
mouse cursor.  I have used items such as Mambo, and a couple of easier
packages.  I am in the market for an accessible web blogger, so any
suggestions?

Andrew.