[access-uk] Accessible ticker tape plug-ns.

  • From: Léonie Watson <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Webbers" <blindwebbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:10:42 -0000

All,

    I am interested to know if anyone has come across an accessible ticker
tape app or plug in for a web site?

    Someone I know is thinking about putting one on their intranet, but is
keen not to provide additional problems for screen reader users.

    I've offered to ask around, so that he can be sure of his facts before
pursuing his ideas, so your help would be very much appreciated.

regards,
Léonie.
--
Nomensa - Humanising technology

Léonie Watson              |  Head of Accessibility
t. +44 (0)117 929 7333    |  m. +44 (0)780 131 9048

Visit our web site today:
http://www.nomensa.com/

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email/disclaimer.html