[access-uk] Re: Accessible or not accessible? Freedom Box and c-saw

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:28:03 +0100

Ray,

        Thanks. I'm afraid I don't know much about the Freedom Box, or the
C-Saw enabled browsers, beyond what's written on the web site.

        I had to give myself a stern talking to, not to download a trial
just now. I've got exams coming up next month and really ought to get some
studying done... It just looks far more interesting though...

Tink.

From: "Tink Watson"

| Steve,
|
| Window Eyes apparently has the edge over Jaws with Flash links, but
| I'd suggest that the phrase "uk/main_uk.htm" is only easy to interpret
| if you're familiar with links and possibly know a little about the
Internet.