[access-uk] Re: AMILO Mini Ui 3520 - Home Notebooks - Product Catalog - Fujitsu Siemens Computers

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:50:44 -0000

Hi Terry,

These are beautiful machines, but expensive.  I have the P7120 Lifebook and
I still love it, even over the Netbooks.  Only down side is that it will
only take 1GB of RAM.  But battery life is better, at about five hours, and
the machine is overall snappier.  Also it is slightly heavier at 1.3KG than
a netbook, but it does have a built in DVD ROM drive.

I have had this about 18 months, before Netbooks were even heard of <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

  _____