[access-uk] Re: AD TVs

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:38:20 +0100

You have to enable it on the TV, via settings in the menu system on the
respective TVs, and there’s no spoken help to do that but once on it stays on
until or unless you switch it off again at some point in the future. This way
you will get on any programme on which it is available.  You don’t get the
spoken channel names etc that you get with something like the netgem but at
least it’s in there from the start you don’t need to buy an extra box.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333
E: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx