[access-uk] Re: AD TVs

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:21:46 +0100

Hi Angela,
Good to hear that!

I only recently discovered that I could get AD on free-to-air TV over here!

It was a happy discovery to be sure!

I notice that my wife who can see leaves AD on  now when she watches and has no
probs doing so either which is cool!

Tony
          From: tony sweeney <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, 30 September, 2009, 5:46 PM

          Adrian,
          Sounds like what we have at home for our FTA except that of course we
need to have a box for the satellite reception.

          We don't have AD on our home channels here in Southern Ireland as yet
so was interested.

          A tip though to look out for when shopping again for a telly.

          Tony