[access-uk] Re: AD Again

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 01:03:30 -0000

Kill Bill was actually on BBC2 this evening, not channel 5. Five were
showing a movie called US Marshalls, and again, the AD was present on my Sky
system.

I think you do need to check your settings within the services menu, only
because I know for sure that the two films tonight did have the audio
description soundtrack. This would seem to suggest that the fault wasn't
with the actual transmission, but rather with the receiver at your end.

Darran