[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 05:16:09 -0000

Chris,

I notice you put quotes round the word you're searching for, which may of
course just be that you wanted to draw attention to it when telling us what
you were searching for.  Unlike so many search engines, you don't need the
quotes in the search box at the bottom of the page.

How I hope it's so simple and solves your problem . . . because I can't
think of anything else!  <Smile>

HTH:

--
Carol