[access-uk] Re: ACCENDA TALKING REMOTE CONTROL

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:03:21 +0100

Wendy,

I have tried the remote control and I cannot get it set up in the way I want
to use it.  It seemed it could not be set to use my Virgin cable box.  that
we could find It can be programmed but I could not get a configuration I was
happy with.  I didn't try the voice command part of it at all.  It's now up
for sale on the second hand email lists!  Not for me, I'm afraid.

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...