[access-uk] Re: ACCENDA TALKING REMOTE CONTROL

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 19:00:00 +0100

There is the Surfboard remote that I thought replaced it. You can buy it in the UK at:

http://www.surfboardremote.co.uk/
although they're out of stock at the moment. I did E-mail them a question a long time back and never got any responce and was put off a bit from buying from them. They are the only UK stockests I can find.

At 18:50 06/05/2008, you wrote:
Wendy,

I googled for this and tried to buy it from
http://www.dynamic-living.com/product/surfboard-voice-activated-remote/

They only seem to be selling in Canada and the US as they were the only
countries I couold select on their shopping cart page.  I could therefore
not buy it.

If you have another site it can be bought from, please post the url and I'll
look at it again.

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...