[access-uk] AC adaptor for Plextalk ptr2

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <philstep72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:39:29 +0100

Hi,

have received today my Plextalk ptr2 from RNIB.  All looking good apart from
the fact the ac adaptor that came with it is of the 2 pin variety and not 3
pin as we use in the UK.  According to the info that came with it you are
meant to be supplied with an adaptor that meets your 'local' requirements.
Before I try ringing RNIb tomorrow (it took me ages to get through to order)
I'm wondering if anyone else has ordered one of these and got the same
adaptor I have.  I think I've got a 2 pin to 3 pin converter somewhere and
if not I'm sure I can get one quite cheap but still I think when you're
paying nearly £600 you should get the right adaptor with it?

thanks in advance,

Phil

----
Phil Stephenson