[access-uk] Re: AC adaptor for Plextalk ptr2

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:45:10 +0100

Hi

I purchased a PTR2 at the RNIB sight village stand on Wednesday and it too came with a two pin plug. So I went back to the stand and they let me have the lead containing a British plug from the model they were demonstrating.
You certainly should ask for a three pin British electric cable.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186