[access-uk] A Good Link to Download/install The Qube[AUK]

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 12:47:55 +0100

Hi folk,

Since I last wrote of the problem I'm having with downloading/installing The
Qube I discover now that I'm downloading Google Voice although it says that
it is The Qube!

Google Voice is a session of The Qube I do believe.

My question is now: anyone pls got a link to download The Qube without
issues with it?

Anyone for example download the product recently successfully.

BTW, I only want the Twitter session but if other sessions are present then
that's okay as long of course as The Twitter Session works.

Best,

Tony Sweeney

---
is active.