[access-uk] Re: 2 adsl modems

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:28:03 +0100

I think you can only have one actual adsl connection that you need to share.

One solution could be to consider some of the home networks available from
various companies including netgear and (I think) the company is called
devollo.  I may well have that wrong but either way there are various
products that use electrical mains system to form a home network.  the
reviews of home networking products using the mains I have read all seem
positive though this is not the cheapest solution available.  It certainly
saves loads of cable and it allows you to continue to share that ADSL
connection.

cheers

Graham