[acbny-l] list replies

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:22:08 -0400 (EDT)

Give people time to get used to what they are supposed to do before you
change anything. If individuals start receiving mail meant for the list,
or if a lot of what was obviously private mail starts appearing on the
list, then we can either instruct people further or make a change. Once in
a while on every list, a private message comes through accidentally. As I
said before, we can also show people how to use their programs correctly
if something they are doing is causing a problem.
Catherine

-Catherine Thomas
braille@xxxxxxxxx                     /