[acbny-l] Maxi

  • From: "Mike Godino" <mikeg125@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ACBNY" <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:07:24 -0400

Hi Jean,
I too have heard all about the claims to evidence however, when I inquire
deeper, there is never anything but claims.  There are not any suit file
numbers or articles except the one from the Monitor and I personally do not put
my believes in that rag.  I can say for certain, when the decision to
excommunicate Maxi Aids was presented to the membership at the 2002 legislative
seminar I began to ask questions and was told by people from the Bay State
council that all this evidence existed but non was ever produced.
Additionally, I was informed by others who voted nay that there was no stopping
what happened.  As you know, when a motion is made, in accordance with Roberts
Rules the debate is done and the vote is called.  Thus, I only want to say, I
can name an equal amount of people who say that there was not a shred of
evidence presented.
Mike