[absoft-board] Trip Expenses

  • From: "John Boyer" <jjb-gabby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:27:06 -0500

Hiya Folks!

Below is a breakdown of our expenses from the trip to the White House.
Because the company did not have sufficient funds to cover these expenses, I
have loaned the company the money to pay these bills. I will be repaid as
additional revenue is received. The expensise will appear on the regular
General ledger entries as the company pays me back.

Costs of White House Trip

Airfare                               $720.80

Room (2 Nights) 167.84

Car Rental                              96.97

               Gas                      42.34

Expedia                                 14.00

Food                                    15.00

Cash                                   168.40

Total . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  $ 1,225.35

Note: Cash expenses include tips for motel staff, taxi expenses, additional
food, and miscellaneous items.

Jack Schroeder
Business Manager
Abilitiessoft, Inc.