[absoft-board] Re: Suggestions

  • From: "dogmom tds.net" <dogmom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 06:36:30 -0500

Also, if you want to attenda conference or convention, John, as
accommodation to you under the ADA, you can ask to participate via SKYPE.
While in most circumstances I think conference organizers might be averse
to to this (espeically if it's big and there are a lot of concurrent
sessions) just pointing out that by using SKYPE, you'd be providing your
own interpreter and if in person they'd have to provide, I think they'd go
along with it. A lot depends on how it is presented. I could help with
that. And Christine, good ideas, I say go for it and be the official
tweeter and facebook operator. Marcia

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 2:50 AM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcia