[aamt] December 10 Online Meeting (a.m.)

  • From: MacKay Pete <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:16:42 -0700

Hi again,

This is a reminder that the AAMT group will be meeting online tomorrow morning
at 8:00 a.m. as part of our twice-monthly Connect meetings. I'd like to invite
the new cohort to join us as we will go over any details, questions or
challenges in preparing for this week's event in Red Deer.

If you'd like to attend, it is helpful to have a headset with a microphone
plugged in beforehand. Point your browser to our Adobe Connect meeting room at
http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/. (You'll always see this link in the
footer of the listserv communications.)

Log in as 'Guest', and enter your first last name [affiliation]. ie/ Pete
MacKay [2Learn.ca]. Look for the Meeting button in the top, left and run
through the "Audio Setup Wizard" to get everything running.

See you tomorrow!
Pete