[aamt] PD in Red Deer Registration

  • From: MacKay Pete <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:16:45 -0700

Good morning,

This is a gentle nudge to remind you to fill out the registration form for this
week's PD Meeting in Red Deer. It is very important that all who are attending
fill this form out by the end of the day so that the numbers we report for
meals are accurate. There is also an opportunity to let me know about dietary
restrictions and allergies so we can let the hotel know.

You can find the form here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yzPtp2z7ZFRqLugwQSiuoT30g8E8sEYED_lBAyUzvcc/viewform

If you have filled it out, thank you! Contact me if you have any questions,
please.

Thanks,
Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse.ca: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/
ABED/Adobe Agreement (ESO):