[AAMT] Re: [AAMT] Congratulations, Éric!

  • From: Tim Jeffares <Tim.Jeffares@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:40:20 +0000

Nice!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2014, at 3:39 PM, "Pete MacKay"
<pete@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:pete@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Join me in a hearty congratulations to AAMT member, Éric Caron. Word got around
this week that he's our group's newest Adobe Education Leader!
--
Pete MacKay
Provincial Team Teacher

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or destroyed.
--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/