[AAMT] RE: [AAMT] Congratulations, Éric!

  • From: Karen Shipka <Karen.Shipka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:41:04 +0000

Well done Eric!

Warmest Regards;

Karen Shipka|Associate Director
Workforce Planning and Development Branch

Education People and Research
12th Floor, 44 Capital Boulevard, 10044 - 108 Street, Edmonton, Alberta  T5J 5E6
Tel 780-638-3153  Fax 780-415-2481
Karen.Shipka@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Karen.Shipka@xxxxxxxxx>
www.education.gov.ab.ca<http://www.education.gov.ab.ca/>

[e-mail_footers-education_reduced size]