[453_tmc] Re: Sys Implementation - Update from Chris

  • From: "Chris Rodgers" <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 01:58:08 -0400

Hey Logen,

Here it is. I highlighted two things in my section since I referenced section numbers. If you are going to change them, I wanted to point out that you would have to change them there too.

I did highlight an issue on the first page where "Distance" is mentioned. David Busch's recent e-mail to everyone (and to me separately) makes it sound as though we probably won't be getting that. (actually, it sounds like we'll be happy to get the speed!)

I just hightlighted that one thing, but it might end up being a broader issue than that. I don't know everything that David had in his e-mail.

Let me know if you have any issues you need me to address.

-Chris

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:38:34 -0400, Swati Saxena <ssaxena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have integrated everyone's changes except yours and Logen.
Chris,Please make your changes and submit it to Logen.
Once Logen gets it, i guess he can implement his own changes before
submitting.

Also i havent recieved yours and Logen's Weekly reports.

Thanks
Swati