[453_tmc] Re: Monday Mtng

  • From: "Chris Rodgers" <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 21:05:33 -0400

Hey Joe,

Can you send me your test.html.

I had just planned on SSH'ing into the server and grabbing it myself, but the server is currently inaccessible from the net.

I would appreciate it!

-Chris

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:58:44 -0400, <jlard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can bring the ptz to room 317 for component integration at 1:30.
3:45 is OK for field trip, but have to be back by 4:40. Joe

I have class until 3:45, but I'm free after that. So, are we planning on
going out to perimeter once we meet?

Also, Joe, do you still want to meet at our regular time? I haven't tried to integrate your component yet (since I've been out of town), but I will
do my best with it tonight if you want to make it happen tomorrow.

as discussed with dr. Wang in our last meeting, Matt suggested we should
go
on field on Moday.
So instead of the 1:30 meeting(coz i dont think half an hour will be
sufficient at all)....
Lets meet at 3:30 in study room...Anytime after 3:30 works for me and
Matt
If the rest of you have any conflicts...suggest the new timing
Thanks
Swati