[453_tmc] Re: Database

  • From: "Chris Rodgers" <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:24:59 -0400

I don't think we've talked about it.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:03:49 -0400, Swati Saxena <ssaxena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who all are updating the history table in their components??

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:53 PM, Chris Rodgers <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've included pics of the db and who is using what.  The lines represent
relations, and these keys are things that we all use but not directly
(except for cameraid).

Yellow - Chris
Blue - Joe
Red - Dan (haha, now you know!)
Purple - Joe and Matt
User and defaultcams - Swati
Image and Vehicle table updating - Logen

Also, Swati, use this most recent .sql file... I forgot to delete "Image"
from the image table in my previous e-mail.

To address Matt:

WindowCamera holds values of cameraids in the camera table.  The other
stuff corresponds to very similarly named attributes in the "Vechile" table.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:19:52 -0400, <mgarren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Swati,

    Definitely double check with Chris, but the values I'm using are:

WindowCamera[5]
trackDirection
trackDistance (Please don't make this field over 700, and realistically I
would imagine it should never really be over about 300-500, what does
everyone think?)
WindowCamera[6]
trackSpeed

                              -Matt

 Hey Guys

I need yu all to tell me what all tables and fields are you guys using in
your respective components,accordingly i will have to set up the Admin
Page
And also modify/get rid off some fields and/or tables
Reply is a must...

Thanks
Swati