[453_tmc] Re: Database

  • From: "Chris Rodgers" <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:53:40 -0400

I've included pics of the db and who is using what. The lines represent relations, and these keys are things that we all use but not directly (except for cameraid).

Yellow - Chris
Blue - Joe
Red - Dan (haha, now you know!)
Purple - Joe and Matt
User and defaultcams - Swati
Image and Vehicle table updating - Logen

Also, Swati, use this most recent .sql file... I forgot to delete "Image" from the image table in my previous e-mail.

To address Matt:

WindowCamera holds values of cameraids in the camera table. The other stuff corresponds to very similarly named attributes in the "Vechile" table.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:19:52 -0400, <mgarren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Swati,

     Definitely double check with Chris, but the values I'm using are:

WindowCamera[5]
trackDirection
trackDistance (Please don't make this field over 700, and realistically I
would imagine it should never really be over about 300-500, what does
everyone think?)
WindowCamera[6]
trackSpeed

                               -Matt

Hey Guys

I need yu all to tell me what all tables and fields are you guys using in
your respective components,accordingly i will have to set up the Admin
Page
And also modify/get rid off some fields and/or tables
Reply is a must...

Thanks
Swati