[453_tmc] Re: Component testing documentation

  • From: "Logen Watkins" <slapkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:38:39 -0400

Well I did some searching around online because upon initial compile it
yelled at me that it didn't know what mysql.h was, but I found out how to
add the mysql path to the areas that it looked, so it says it can find it.
 i'll try messing with the other headers, as if i remember one I didn't
include because it had duplication -- so i'll remove the other smaller ones
 and use the larger and see if that fixes it.

i'll look some more while in class, which i'm going to be late for if i
don't get a move on