[340] Re: reunion email

  • From: lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:20:14 +1200

i was just gonna drop you an email bout that...
i got a total of three mails, first two from your uni address without
attachments (which was little bit odd) but then the third was from ur
online.ie with attachment explaining the technical issues...
this spamming is an extremely useful procrastination tool...
guess uni webmail is a bit paranoid with the spam-like emailing...

Quoting davi@xxxxxxxxx:

~=~ Hey ppl,
~=~
~=~ I've been sending reunion emails all morning and i've been encountering
~=~ quite a
~=~ few issues, if u got the any of hte emails pls let me know.
~=~
~=~ cheers,
~=~ Davi
~=~