[340] Re: Hey People from the Chee :)

  • From: lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:08:40 +1200

feeling your pain, Chee... i'm sick AGAIN as well, 340 must've weakened our
immune systems... have lots of vitamin C for vibranCy and hope you get better
for wednesday lunch...

Quoting davi@xxxxxxxxx:

~=~ hey Chee!
~=~
~=~ so u decided to join in with some spamming. good stuff!
~=~ Sorry to hear that you're sick, hope you get better soon.
~=~ see you weds!
~=~
~=~ Quoting Chee Pang <cpang@xxxxxxxxxx>:
~=~
~=~ > Hey People!
~=~ >
~=~ > How are you crazy spammers doing? I've only been able to
~=~ > take small bites out of the 340 spam sandwich and only
~=~ > digested something about a bungy, stalking a lecturer, and a
~=~ > fountain. Gosh you guys are random! Will have to be filled
~=~ > in on the rest.
~=~ >
~=~ > On my side I have been busy as usual and been sick AGAIN
~=~ > with the flu. The amount of times I have been sick this year
~=~ > has been ridiculous :( Anyway will hope to catch up soon.
~=~ > Should be able to make the Wednesday lunch and the Movie but
~=~ > will spam before if I can't make it.
~=~ >
~=~ > Oh and good luck to anyone with exams!
~=~ >
~=~ > Chee :)
~=~ >
~=~ >