[24hoursupport] Re: password lock-up problem

  • From: our kitty <sweetiepie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:04:16 -0500

I use MailWasher, H+BEDV AntiVir Personal Edition freeware, ZoneAlarm,
PCDoorGuard2, InterMute (aka AdSubtract), and Finjan's SurfinGuard Pro.
It happens even with MailWasher turned off.  Entering the password on
the Password Dialogue pop-up seems to make that go away for awhile.
From the mssg that the pop3 is tied up with another pop3 session, I get
the impression they're swamped with new customers from taking over
another county near here and haven't got enough equipment to handle
everybody.  It used to happen only in the mornings (rush hour), but now
it happens almost all the time.

Raphael

Spider wrote:

> Are you running anti-virus software that includes a mail scan like
> Norton, PC-cillin etc.?  If so, try turning the mail scan off for a bit
> and see if the problem clears.
>
> Spider
> Largo, Florida 33771
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1