[24hoursupport] Re: [24hrsupporthelpdesk] Freelists.org.

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 15:43:15 -0400

Evening Arthur

try this

emailto  ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject
"lists"  (without the quotes)   will give you In
email a complete list of lists hosted at freelists as
well as a description of the list if one is
available.

Or to go to the web page to view lists try going to
//www.freelists.org/lists.html
where you can review lists by category   or you can
search by possible listnames

If you still want to "signup"  (altho it really isn't
necessary)  go to
//www.freelists.org/login.html

I do hope that helps

Christy

in the future. And have
>control over e-mail messages sent to my computer in
the same way that one
>can with Yahoo groups. I found at the top of the web
page a link labeled
>sign up, which seems to enable people to start-up
mail lists.

>Can you tell me where on the home page I need to go
to sine up as with
>Yahoo groups if this is possible at freelists?
>
>Regards Arthur Jervis United Kingdom.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at