[1stPickSoftware] mailcleaning

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:09:55 -0500

mailcleaning
Freeware
http://www.mailcleaning.com/

Mailcleaning is FREE software to protect users against spam and
junkmail. Mailcleaning is Multilanguage so you can have the
program running in your own language.

Mailcleaning must be running BEFORE you get your email. You have
the possibility to check and clean your mail first before you
going to download it to your own  machine and read it with your
own mail program.

Mailcleaning carefully checks your incoming mail before it
reaches your email program. When you check your mail with
mailcleaning, you mark the spammers and you create a list wich
holds all email addresses from spammers to block next time you
get your email. With a click on 1 button all email from the
spammers are gone forever.