[1stPickSoftware] WordBase4ME

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:06:32 -0400

WordBase4ME
http://www.byronsoftware.org.uk/WordBase/index.htm
Freeware

WordBase4ME - Document Processing and Management

Private Word processed documents and graphics, compressed in a
secure multi-user dataBase format which facilitates group/subject
sort, quick retrieval and print.  Makes easy work of the
creation, modification and retrieval of word processed, object
linked and graphical documentation. Data compression enables a
significant amount of information to be retained and accessed
quickly without any program restriction as to the number of
documents nor the number of user names. The record sorting,
export and import facilities enable document groups to be
selected and transferred between PC's to facilitate home working.