[1stPickSoftware] PC Inspector File Recovery

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 09:55:02 -0400

PC Inspector File Recovery, Free Data Recovery Utility
http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

PC Inspector File Recovery 3 is a free utility that does an
impressive job recovering accidentally deleted files or files
lost through corruption of the file system. It has some nice
features, like the ability to recover files with lost headers,
and to recover partitions even when the boot sector has been lost
or damaged. It works with the FAT16/FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
This is no home written utility - it is a serious product from a
reputable German company with a long history in commercial data
recovery. PCI is the ideal product for those who want the
security of a data recovery program but are not prepared to fork
our big bucks for the extra features of high end products.
(2.8MB)