[1stPickSoftware] WinAudit v1.2.3

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:42:53 -0700

WinAudit v1.2.3 - The Free Windows Audit Program
 http://www.pxserver.com/WinAudit.htm
 WinAudit is a software program that performs an exhaustive audit of the
hardware and software configuration of your computer. The audit report
contains details on installed software, license information, peripherals,
memory usage, processor model, network settings etc. You can view the audit
report on screen as well as save it in text, web page, XML and spreadsheet
formats.

WinAudit v1.2.3 now supports ODBC databases and command line functionality.
Download (112kB, 20s @ 56kb/s, virus checked!)
WinAudit is free, it will work on any computer using Windows 95 or higher.
The program requires no installation making it ideal for those who need to
perform an audit in a few seconds with the simple click of a button.
++ There is more on the web site.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member