[1stPickSoftware] UVC

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:11:11 -0400

UVC
Freeware
http://www.universalvillage.net/UVCOnline/Home.shtm

UVC brings together all the features of traditional desktop
contact managers with the new technology and real time advantages
of the Internet.

The UVC application consists of an Online Address Book, an
Instant Messenger/Communicator component, an Online Calendar and
Events tracker and a Task management system. It also includes a
Poll and a Media Conferencing and Broadcasting module.

UVC will help you to organize your life on both a personal and a
professional level and is suitable for both home and office use.
By using the UVC application you will be able to:

    * Get instant access to all your relevant information
    * Retrieve data from anywhere you can access the Internet
worldwide
    * Eliminate having to maintain multiple separate organizers
in paper or on the computer
    * Setup group meetings with your colleagues
    * Coordinate your calendar and tasks with your office
assistant
    * Have an audio and video chat with your friends
    * Record all aspects of your life in one place