[1stPickSoftware] VCW Vicman's Photo Editor

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:03:24 -0400

VCW Vicman's Photo Editor
http://www.vicman.net/vcwphoto/index.htm
Freeware

VCW Vicman's Photo Editor is an image editing program that offers
tons of powerful features.  Now, adding special effects to your
images has never been easier.  Additional features include:

                      Skins support
                      Embedded button maker
                      Gradient tools
                      Special effects, including distortion and
                      trilinear
                      Support for scanned images

A versatile image editor with intuitive skinnable interface and a
variety of features. This powerful application is user-friendly,
offering users the simplicity of image editing, high productivity
and easy customizing abilities.
.