[1stPickSoftware] StartupRun v1.22

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:56:57 -0800

StartupRun v1.22
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/strun.html
This free utility can work in all 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP.
The StartupRun utility displays the list of all applications that are loaded
automatically when Windows boots. For each application, additional
information is displayed (Product Name, File Version, Description, and
Company Name), in order to allow you to easily identify the applications
that are loaded at Windows startup. if StartupRun identifies a spyware or
adware program that runs at startup, it automatically paints it in pink
color. In addition, you are allowed to Edit, disable, enable and delete the
selected startup entries. You can also save the list of startup items into a
text or html files, and even add a new startup entry to the Registry.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member