[1stPickSoftware] Internet Download Accelerator (S)

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:05:31 -0500

Internet Download Accelerator
Shareware  $19.95 holiday price..  $29.95 regular price
http://www.westbyte.com/ida/

This download manager uses intellectual multi-section download
technology to provide the best possible performance for all
connection types. It resumes broken downloads, and supports FTP,
HTTP and HTTPS protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, cookies,
redirects, authorization and various platforms and servers.

IDA lets you manage downloads by orginizing them into categories
with an automatic category detection option. The category list
supports drag-and-drop. It integrates into Internet Explorer,
Netscape Navigator, Mozilla and Opera. It also adds a toolbar to
Internet Explorer, monitors the system clipboard and cooperates
with antivirus programs. It includes skins support, a scheduler,
a site manager, import and export of the download list, various
download speed modes, downloads history and a multi-language
interface option.